The importance of frequent escapes
With the stresses and craziness of everyday life, it’s safe to say that we all need a getaway from time-to-time. However, our daily responsibilities and commitments make it nearly impossible to completely get away.
Having fun is a critical component of living an abundant life and more importantly, is extremely beneficial to our overall health and mental well-being. We live in a society that is constantly bombarded with negativity, mundane work, and deadlines so it’s no wonder many people live in a constant state of despair and anxiety.
All work and no play can certainly make one feel depressed, and cynical leading to decreased productivity in the workplace. Everyone needs to find a way to escape the madness, if even for just a few short hours. The benefits will certainly be worth it in the long-run
What are some benefits of having fun?
- Renewed creativity
- Reduced stress hormones
- Positive outlook on life
- Increased Serotonin production
- Improved memory & concentration
- Boost in energy and overall mood
In a perfect world, we’d all have enough time to travel to beautiful destinations and allow ourselves to disconnect from the outside world and daily grind, even if for just a couple of days. This scenario is certainly ideal but yet, so many of us simply do not have the luxury of taking frequent vacations. Luckily, there are alternative options that exist which make it possible to feel like you’re on vacation just minutes away from home.
Fort Myers Yacht & Beach Club
If you live in or near the Ft. Myers area, there’s a lap of luxury that exists in your backyard that you may not even be aware of. The Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina, the same place that offers beautiful destination weddings, also boasts a beautiful, relaxing environment at their Yacht & Beach Club.
Being the only one of its kind on the island, the club offers a stunning escape guaranteed to keep you entertained from sunrise to sunset. The Yacht & Beach club is the perfect place to relax, unwind, and clear your mind for a few hours, without necessarily needing to board a plane.
For those who already travel to Ft. Myers in the winter time to escape the blistery cold weather, a membership to the Yacht & Beach Club may be all that’s needed for a relaxing getaway the whole family can enjoy.
Beach Club Amenities
There are many amazing features that this beautiful club offers:
- Member-preferred pricing throughout the entire resort
- Valet parking included during each visit
- 12-acre private beachwith endless vistas of the Gulf of Mexico
- Three resort-style pools with waterfalls and zero-level entry
- 41-slip marina with floating docks and power pedestals
- Full-service spa with customized treatments and services
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights
- Water sports and beach rentals including sailboats, Wave Runners, kayaks and paddle boards
- Complimentary daily use of kayaks and paddle boards
- Two restaurants with no annual food and beverage minimums for members
- Kids camp for guests ages 4 to 12
- Meeting and event rooms with custom catering offerings
It’s easy to see why obtaining a membership at the Pink Shell Yacht & Beach Club is so beneficial. To learn more about its features and pricing, click HERE.
Check out these amazing photos of the resort!
This post was sponsored by The Pink Shell Yacht & Beach Club but all opinions are my own.